Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Official

Well, I am officially a graduate of the University of Missouri and I am officially unemployed. What's next?

This summer, I, like many of my friends, will be doing everything in my power to find a job. Despite the risk of rejection, I will also stay positive during the search. I will keep you all updated on the hunt.

Fortunately, I will also be able to continue working my on campus job at Mizzou with the Office of Visitor Relations. I-70 between Kansas City and Columbia will be my home away from home this summer while I spend time working in Columbia and spend time with family in Kansas City. So to prospective students visiting college campuses across the country this summer, if your tour guide is an unemployed recent grad, I promise he or she isn’t a loser. We are just "exploring our options."

No comments:

Post a Comment